January 2020 Agenda
I hereby give you notice that the meeting of Anwick Parish Council will be at Anwick Community Centre on Monday 27th January 2020 at 6.30pm Members of the public and press are welcome to attend.
All members of the Parish Council are summoned to attend for the purpose of considering and resolving upon the business to be transacted at the meeting, as set out hereunder.
Public speaking at meetings
The Council is keen to encourage public involvement in its meetings. To help this, 15 minutes is set aside at the beginning of each ordinary meeting of the Council. During formal council business members of the public are not entitled to speak.
If you wish to ask a question at an ordinary meeting, you should send it in writing or by email to the Parish Clerk as least two working days before the meeting.
We would then advise that you attend in person and will be allowed five minutes to ask the question.
Wherever possible you will be given the answer at the meeting, but if this cannot be done, for example if necessary research has not been possible in the time, you will receive a written answer within 28 days. Questions must relate to matters that the Council has power over, or are in its duties, or that affect the Parish – on any matter of local concern or local business, even if it is not on the agenda.
1. Apologies for absence and reasons given
2. To receive any declarations of interest and to consider for dispensation in relation to DPis.
Disclosure of Pecuniary and Non Pecuniary Interests to be in accordance with Localism Declaration to consider any applications for dispensations are relation to DPis. The need for declaration to be based upon agenda items or at any suitable time during the meeting when it becomes apparent to a member.
3. Notes of the ordinary meeting held on Monday 28th October 2019 – already emailed to the Councillors.
4. Moy Park – update
5. Soteria House – update
6. Pedestrian Crossing Main Road Anwick
7. Community Speed Watch
8. Finance –
- Spreadsheet to end of December 2019
- RoSPA Inspection visit August 2019
- Request from LIVES donation
- Precept 2020/21
- Annual Training Scheme LALC
- LCC Highways Grass Cutting
9. Any Other Business
9.1 Village Gateways
9.2 Letter from HPC Homes Ltd
9.3 Rick Webster Grounds Maintenance Ltd
9.4 Local Council Clustering
10. Date, time and venue of next meeting – to be arranged